Minecraft is one of the most popular game and loved by millions of users. It let you craft different things using blocks in the world of varying terrains and let you make your place safe for survival. Minecraft initially was developed for Windows users too, and after that a pocket edition was also developed for iOS and android users.
However, Minecraft Pocket Edition is not free and user is supposed to pay for it. But you don’t have to pay for it as I will be sharing a method to download it for free. You can download Minecraft Pocket Edition for free using TutuApp Helper.
Download Minecraft PE on TUTUApp
Here are the steps which you need to follow in order to download Tutuapp Minecraft PE so without taking your more time let me take you to the steps;
- Firstly you need to Download Tutuapp on your device and then Install it.
- After installation, you need to Open Tutuapp and head towards the search bar.
- Now you need to search for Minecraft PE.
- Then tap on Minecraft PE icon and then tap on green download button.
- Afterwards, you need to wait for few seconds until it get downloaded on your device.
- Ones it is downloaded you can start using it!
Minecraft PE Not Working Fix
If you are facing an issue of Not Working then you may follow the simple steps given below to make it work for yourself. You are supposed to trust the Tutuapp to make Minecraft PE and Tutuapp work on your device for that follow these steps;
First you are supposed to go to Settings >> General >> Profile >> Profile Name >> Trust
Additionally you can use use NessTool to prevent game certificate revoke. Now you can actually start playing the Minecraft pocket edition for free and if you are facing issues then you may lend your queries in the comment’s section. I shall try to help in resolving your issues.
You might also like: